Guaranteed Safe Checkout
A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops is a herbal formulated remedy to relieve insomnia, anxiety and sleep disturbances. Hops and valerian root calm the nervous system and address symptoms such as restlessness and anxiety and when taken at bedtime promotes restful sleep. Unlike sleeping pills Vogel Dormeasan Drops come in tincture form and wont leave you feeling groggy in the morning. Simply take it half an hour before bedtime.
Only freshly picked Valerian and Hops are used to make A.Vogel Dormeasan Drops, ensuring the herbs are still active. The use of fresh herbs gives Dormeasan tincture a stronger taste and smell because it has not lost its volatile oils. Some people may prefer to take Dormeasan diluted in fruit juice, rather than in water.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Easy to consume tincture form
- Fresh active ingredients
- Provides support to nervous system
- Addresses insomnia and stress related anxiety
Dormeasan contains Valerian extract (Valerian tincture) and Hops extract (Hops tincture), obtained from freshly harvested, organically cultivated valerian root and hops. It comes in the form of a herbal tincture (liquid drops).
1ml of Dormeasan oral liquid (equivalent to 35 drops) contains:
Valerian root tincture 0.5ml (Valeriana officinalis L.) (1:10-11) Extraction solvent: ethanol 58%v/v
Hops strobile tincture 0.5ml (Humulus lupulus L.) (1:12-13) Extraction solvent: ethanol 65% v/v
Other ingredients used are ethanol and water.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Adults and children over 12:
To promote restful sleep: 30 drops in a little water before bedtime. (May increase to 90 drops at night if necessary).
For daytime anxiety: 10 – 20 drops in a little water once or twice daily.
Children 6 – 12:
To promote restful sleep: 15 drops in a little water or juice before bedtime.
For daytime anxiety: 5 – 10 drops in a little water or juice once or twice daily.
Do not use if you are allergic to valerian root or hops, or if you are already taking medication for disturbed sleep or insomnia, or another herbal sleep remedy. If symptoms worsen or if you do not feel any benefit within 4 weeks, talk to your doctor. Do not use Dormeasan if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use Dormeasan if you are taking another medicine that is affected by alcohol.
Like all medicines, this product can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The following minor side effects can occur when using this product: feeling sick, stomach discomfort. These are often short-lived and should go away by themselves. However if they are troubling you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If you are concerned about any side effect or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.