Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Herbamare® is sea salt infused with 12 fresh, organically grown herbs and vegetables – celery, leek, cress, onions, chives, parsley, lovage, basil, marjoram, rosemary, thyme and kelp. These ingredients lend flavour to your food but contain less salt than you normally use.
Herbamare® is still made today in the same way that A.Vogel first created it. Every ingredient and process is carefully considered to ensure that Herbamare® is as fresh and natural as possible.
Most of us try to watch that we do not use too much salt. With the extra flavour imparted by the herbs in Herbamare®, you won’t need to use as much salt to attain the tastes to which you are accustomed.
Herbamare® Herb Seasoning Salt is unique in the way it is traditionally created in our factory in Colmar, an area of France well-known for its rich agricultural land. Vegetables and herbs destined for Herbamare® are organically grown and brought to the factory within hours of being harvested.
On their arrival, they are hand cleaned before each ingredient is carefully chopped and mixed with sea salt. This is then allowed to steep and mature for up to one year before the remaining moisture is gently removed by a special vacuum process at low temperature.
This steeping process allows the flavours and aroma of the herbs and vegetables to become fully integrated into the salt crystal. Once dried all the ingredients are blended together to make Herbamare®.
Sea salt, celery leaves*, leek*, cress* (water and garden), onion*, chive*, parsley*, lovage*, garlic*, basil*, marjoram*, rosemary*, thyme*, kelp (with trace iodine).
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.