Guaranteed Safe Checkout
The turkey tail is a mushroom or fungus that has been used in natural medicine for centuries. The name turkey tail comes from the stripes on the palettes that look very similar to the feathers on a turkey tail. Turkey tail is taken to enhance the immune system, preventing colds and flue and assisting in the recovery from bouts of illness. Clinical trials suggest that turkey tail can build the immune system up to such a degree that it is able to combat deadly cancer cells while simultaneously providing protection from new cancer cells. This can provide much needed support to chemotherapy patients. Because of turkey tail's prebiotic content, it can bolster the growth of beneficial gut bacteria providing assistance to those who suffer with digestive problems like leaky gut. Wild Turkey Tail Tincture by African Forest Medicinals is sustainably wild-harvested on a farm in Knysna, South Africa. It is pesticide free and combined with alcohol for maximum oral absorption.
40% Alcohol content – pesticide free
1:4 Dual Extract of wild turkey tail mushroom
Suggested Directions For Use:
Use 1-3 droppers-full in spring water, herbal tea or hot water
Hold in the mouth for at least 30 seconds for maximum absorption
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.