Guaranteed Safe Checkout
AIM CalciAIM™ is a natural citrus drink mix that provides free ionic calcium and bioavailable nutrients essential to proper skeletal function and overall wellness. Each scoop contains 38 percent of the daily intake of calcium, along with support minerals and vitamins such as magnesium, zinc, copper, and vitamins A, C, and D.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Vitamin D helps maintain cardiovascular health
- An optimized calcium delivery system superior to tablets or capsules
- Each serving contains 386 mg of calcium
- An easy-to-use recommended serving chart based on age
- Provides a juice blend of mandarin and Valencia oranges, carrots, Tahitian limes, and lemons that contributes natural occurring calcium from fruit
- No added sugars, artificial colors or sweeteners
Suggested Directions for Use:
AIM CalciAIM™ has a unique recommended servings chart that is divided into age brackets. This chart follows the Daily Reference Intake (DRI) as established by Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine, National Academies.
Please refer to package chart for recommended amounts.
The number of suggested daily servings varies from one to three scoops depending on age, diet, and calcium requirements based on how efficiently the nutrient is absorbed at different stages of life.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant, nursing or taking medications. Not recommended for children under age 4 and those placed on calcium-restricted diets due to heart disease medications. Keep out of reach of children.
AIM products have not been evaluated by SAHPRA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you suffer from a chronic illness please contact your local healthcare practitioner.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.