Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Detoxify and cleanse with the powerful combination of herbs and psyllium found in Herbal Fiberblend. A powerful colon cleanser, AIM Herbal Fiberblend can sweep your system clean of toxins. You can feel the difference!
Available in tubs of 375g powder (Raspberry or plain flavour) or bottles of 280 vegetarian capsules.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Helps promote regular bowel movements
- Detoxifies—removes toxins from the body
- Reduces transit time—provides a more thorough evacuation of waste
- Water-soluble fiber helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Contains psyllium and cleansing herbs
- Provides 5 grams of fiber per 7 g serving
- Simple, one-step detoxification product
Suggested Directions for Use:
Take 1 tablespoon of powder per day. New users should take 1 teaspoon twice per day for the first 2 weeks. Use daily for three months and then as desired thereafter. Add Herbal Fiberblend powder to 8 ounces (240 ml) of water or juice. Apple juice is a popular choice. Maintain adequate daily hydration. Take Herbal Fiberblend one hour before or 30 minutes after taking BarleyLife®, Just Carrots® or RediBeets®.
Exposure to psyllium dust and black walnut hulls may create a sensitivity resulting in an allergic reaction.
AIM products have not been evaluated by SAHPRA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you suffer from a chronic illness please contact your local healthcare practitioner.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.