Guaranteed Safe Checkout
AIM Peak Endurance provides the only oral source of ATP (adenosine triphosphate known as the body’s energy currency) clinically proven to elevate ATP levels within the body. AIM Peak Endurance is a blueberry/Acai energy drink mix combining ATP, electrolytes, B vitamins, vitamin C, and phosphorus, and it contains only one gram of sugar per serving.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Elevates ATP levels in cells, blood and tissues
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Stimulates blood flow to peripheral sites
- Supports cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Improves muscle growth, strength and recovery for peak athletic performance
- Boosts mental acuity and memory
- Contains six of the B vitamins essential to metabolism: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12
Suggested Directions for Use:
Each scoop or single serving of Peak Endurance contains 125 mg of adenosine 5-triphosphate disodium, or PEAK ATP.
Consume beverage twice daily on an empty stomach to replenish ATP lost through age, stress, and exercise.
Children ages 8 to 16, mix two teaspoons (6 g) with 240 – 480ml of water once a day.
Hydrate (Hypotonic): Mix one rounded scoop or single serving (8.33 g) with 300 – 600ml of water. Best taken in the morning and in the afternoon.
Hypotonic beverages contain a concentration of sugars and salts lower than those in the body. This concentration ensures water is taken up by the body, rapidly aiding in rehydration after exercise.
Quick energy (Isotonic): Mix one rounded scoop or single serving (8.33 g) with 120ml of water. Best taken before and during exercise. Isotonic beverages contain a concentration of sugars and salts equal to that of the body. This concentration ensures that nutrients or electrolytes are absorbed rapidly into the body and are best taken before and during exercise.
No matter how a juice is diluted for absorption, it cannot provide the electrolyte, vitamin, and ATP benefits of Peak Endurance.
If pregnant or nursing, please consult a health practitioner. Not recommended for children under age 8.
AIM products have not been evaluated by SAHPRA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you suffer from a chronic illness please contact your local healthcare practitioner.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.