Guaranteed Safe Checkout
With the growing popularity of unscented cosmetic products, Be.Bare has created this unfragranced conditioner bar. Perfectly suited for sensitive scalps or for those who just aren’t fans of fragrance (whether natural or not), this bar will provide promises weightless hydration & instant detangling.
Just a dash of manganese violet is added to lend this bar a pretty purple hue, The Smooth Operator is Silicone & paraben free and also optimally pH-balanced to close the hair cuticles and keep your scalp happy & healthy. This gentle, non-irritating formulation is sure to be a firm favourite for all hair types.
Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulphate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77861, CI 77742.
Suggested Directions for Use:
After shampooing, wet the conditioner bar & slide it down your wet hair from root to tip several times, preferably under gently running water to start (for the first few seconds). Repeat this gentle sliding motion as much as is necessary to transfer the luxurious conditioning paste from the bar onto your locks. Comb through in the shower if you wish, then rinse.
Be.Bare bars will last longest & perform best when allowed to dry between use. It is recommend storing them on a soap dish that has drainage holes or slats & keeping them away from spraying water while not in use. Keep the bars separate to prevent them from sticking together.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.