Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Be.Bare The Crowd-Pleaser Shampoo Bar is pastel pink & packed full of natural goodness for your hair. The delicate and soft scent of Crowd-Pleaser has been likened to the aroma of rose Turkish delight – and it almost looks just as good to eat too! The purifying properties of both grapefruit & lime help to cleanse the hair & control natural oil production on the scalp, while plant-based butters & moisturising castor oil serve to soften, hydrate & promote healthy hair growth. This delightful bar contains the comforting, sweet note of rose geranium, balanced with a hint of zesty citrus oils.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoyl Methyl Glucamide, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Decyl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citrus Paradisi Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77491, Silica. *Occurs naturally in essential oils
Suggested Directions for Use:
Wet your hair & the bar. Apply the bar directly to your hair by rubbing it in gentle circular motions on your head, preferably under gently running water to start (for the first few seconds). Put the bar down & massage head as normal to create a foamy lather. Rinse thoroughly, and follow with be.bare life conditioner for best results.
Bars will last longest & perform best when allowed to dry between use. It is recommend to store them on a soap dish that has drainage holes or slats & keeping them away from spraying water while not in use. Keep the bars separate to prevent them from sticking together.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.