Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Advanced is a supplement that may benefit healthy blood sugar levels, maintain blood pressure as well as encourage overall general health while supporting weight management. Berberine is one of the few compound that help activate AMPK – an enzyme found in your body’s cells. This supplement plays an important role in regulating metabolism and acts positively on the body to support blood sugar balance.
Coyne Healthcare Bio-Berberine Advanced contains chromium and Origin 8 tea extract, which helps support insulin sensitivity. Chromium is a trace mineral that enhances protein, carbohydrates as well as lipid metabolism to improve overall general health.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Liver health and detoxification
- Antioxidant properties
- Stabilising blood sugar and cholesterol levels
Each capsule contains: Berberine HCL 500mg [obtained from Berberis aristata DC. (tree tumeric) root extract], Origin 8® Csmellia sinenis (L.) Kuntze (green tea) 125mg, (leaves 75mg, green tea 4:1 extract standardised to contain 32mg EGCG and providing 300mg blend of dried herb equivalent and with 50mg phosphatidylcholine complex from the liposomal bilayer), chromium polynicotinate 208µg equivalent to elemental chromium 25µg, caffeine 5.5mg.
Other ingredients: Silica and Organic Nu-Rice® in a clear vegetable capsule.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily before or with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Avoid use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
If you are taking blood pressure or diabetes medication or antibiotics or have any other medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before use.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose, unless advised by your healthcare professional.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.