Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Curcumin is a polyphenolic compound derived from the dietary spice turmeric. Turmeric (Curcume Longa) is a bright yellow ancient spice native to Asian countries and it has been used as a traditional remedy dating back 600 BC. Curcumin is one of today’s most exciting dietary food supplements, impressing scientists around the world with its remarkable multiple clinical applications, health benefits and as a disease fighting agent.
Bio-Curcumin® utilizes BCM-95® the world's preferred bio available curcumin extract. Bio-Curcumin® utilizes a patented, clinically proven and synergistic combination of curcumin and Ar-Turmerone, exclusively sourced from the turmeric plant. Bio-Curcumin® has been proven to deliver up to seven times more free and bioactive curcumin into the bloodstream than regular curcumin extracts and it remains active in the body for over eight hours.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Up to 7x more free curcumin delivered
- Anti-inflammatory potency
- 100% natural, no additives
Curcuma longa L. (turmeric) extract 400 mg
[root, 25:1 extract standardised to total curcuminoid complex 95 % with essential oils of turmeric rhizome]
Other ingredients are Organic Nu-Rice® in a clear vegetable capsule.
Contains no known allergens, no sugar or gluten, no artificial flavours or preservatives.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Adults and children over 12 years: For the first 3 days, take 1 capsule three times per day with food; thereafter take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food, as needed.
Hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the ingredients, bile duct obstruction and pregnancy.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medication, have a bleeding disorder or suffer from any other medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before taking Bio-Curcumin® BCM95®.
For more details, please see Patient Information Leaflet.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.