Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Coyne Healthcare Bio-Shoden Ashwagandha is a popular adaptogen which helps relieve anxiety and stress related symptoms. Adaptogens are important to the body in cases of chronic stress. This adaptogen has mild relaxing sedative which promotes a restful and deep sleep. Ashwagandha helps improve circulation and reduce inflammation, which is beneficial to people who suffer from rheumatic and autoimmune conditions. Aswagandha has the ability to block the release of too much cortisol. High cortisol may also prevent a person from losing weight, as it may increase hunger and cravings.
Coyne Healthcare Bio-Shoden Ashwagandha has inflammatory properties, which may help people that suffer from acne. Surprisingly ashwagandha also has the ability to support joint health, especially knee and hip joints. Bio-Shoden Ashwagandha utilises shoden, which is proven to be one of the world’s most potent bioactive ashwagandha extract.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Inflammatory conditions
- Autoimmune conditions
- Viral / bacterial / fungal infections
- Cardiovascular health
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (ME)
- Maintain/support refreshing sleep
- Decrease/reduce/relieve sleeplessness
- Reduces the periods of wakefulness during the night, after the onset of sleep
- Significantly improves emotional states
- It is associated with greater reductions in morning cortisol levels
- Reduces stress symptoms
- Maintain/support brain health
- Nourish the brain
- Enhance brain health
Shoden Ashwagandha Extract 240mg, Brown Rice Flour, Silica & Vegetable Stearate, Vegetable Capsule.
Suggested Directions For Use:
The usual dose is 2 capsules per day [taken as 1 capsule twice daily] with or without food, swallowed with a full glass of water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Not recommended for use in children younger than 12 years of age.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.