Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Coyne Healthcare Biomax Vitamin B Complex focuses on a variety of concerns and provides support to multiple areas such as energy metabolism to help maintain vitality, supports the normal function of the nervous system for cognitive health while contributing to increased mental performance. This liposomal B vitamin supports normal growth and development as well as overall health and well-being. The liposomal technology used allows this vitamin B complex to be easily absorbed at lower doses. Coyne Healthcare Biomax Vitamin B Complex consists of Quatrefolic® – a natural, concentrated form of Folic Acid (vitamin B9) which allows your body to use it immediately, as it is easily absorbed.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Helps form blood cells and nerves
- May help fight heart disease
- Energy and metabolism support
- Helps maintain healthy nervous system and brain
- Provides support to skin, muscle tone and hair growth
Each capsule contains: Thiamine (vitamin B1) 25 mg, Benfotiamine (vitamin B1) 25 mg, Riboflavin 5’-phosphate (vitamin B2) 37,5 mg, Niacin (vitamin B3) 10mg, Niacinamide ascorbate (vitamin B3) 40 mg, Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 100 mg, Pyridoxine HCI (vitamin B6) 25 mg, Pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (vitamin B6) 25 mg, Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) 25 µg, Adenosylcobalamin (vitamin B12) 25 µg, Methyltetrahydrofolate (Quatrefolic™) 200 µg, Inositol 50 mg, Biotin (vitamin B7) 250 µg, Phosphatidylcholine 160 mg.
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule) and vegetable stearate.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Recommended use: Take 1 capsule per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have a medical condition or if you are taking prescription medication, including warfarin.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.