Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Recognised as the great protector and known as the “master antioxidant”, glutathione promotes a healthy immune system and supports the liver. Without it, every cell would become so ravaged by free radicals that it would disintegrate. The human body obtains glutathione in two ways: some is produced internally, while some is provided by the diet. Because of the body's ability to make glutathione, it is not considered an "essential" nutrient – but under some conditions, we need more glutathione than the body can produce. A person’s natural glutathione levels fluctuate constantly throughout the day, dipping lowest in the morning and decreasing with age. Exposure to toxins, ingested and environmental chemicals and even something as healthy as exercise can increase free radicals and ramp up your body’s need for glutathione.
Biomax® Glutathione Liposomal makes use of a patented delivery system, which encapsulates the molecules in liposomal microspheres (made from essential phospholipids), thereby protecting the product from destruction in the digestive system. It also contains phosphatidylcholine, which is beneficial for the liver. This remarkable product increases cellular glutathione levels, support the immune system and deliver whole glutathione into the bloodstream. Within minutes of taking a capsule, liposomes filled with Setria® glutathione are transported into the bloodstream and delivered directly into the cells. It is a gentle, gut-friendly supplement that promises superior bioavailability and, ultimately, more glutathione in the body.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Overall health: Found in every cell, glutathione is critical to preserving cellular integrity and essential for optimal health.
- Antioxidant action: Known as the “master antioxidant”, glutathione can help the body fight oxidative stress.
- Detoxification: Glutathione is a natural detoxifier that helps eliminate harmful toxins and supports liver health.
- Immune-boosting: Glutathione boosts immunity by replenishing the body's primary defence system.
- Healthy skin: Preliminary research suggests that glutathione may help brighten skin.
- Sports nutrition: New research in resistance-trained males suggests that glutathione may support nitric oxide (NO) production when combined with L-citrulline, as well as help sustain NO levels post-workout.
Each capsule contains:
Liposomal Glutathione 625 mg
(250 mg Setria® reduced glutathione, phosphatidylcholine complex)
Choline complex 375 mg
Other ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose and Organic Nu-RICE® in a clear vegetable capsule.
Contains no known allergens, no sugar or gluten, no artificial flavours or preservatives.
Setria® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO., Ltd.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Recommended use: Take 1 – 4 capsules per day on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
For details, please see Patient Information Leaflet.
Category D: Health supplement
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.