Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Coyne Healthcare Biomax CoQ10 is a water-soluble, highly bioavailable form of CoQ10 that is easily absorbed. CoQ10 may assist with providing support to cardiovascular health by promoting a healthy cardiovascular system and maintaining overall health. CoQ10 increases cellular energy production and improves vitality while supporting optimal energy levels. Coyne Healthcare Biomax CoQ10 is packed with antioxidants that help your body fight oxidative stress caused by free-radicals. This supplement plays an important part in promoting cell growth, maintenance as well as cellular health.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Helps lower fatigue and boosts stamina.
- Defends against free radicals and typical signs of aging, including muscle loss and skin changes
- Restores the power of antioxidants, including vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Supports healthy gums.
- Reduces muscular dystrophy.
- Helps treat cognitive disorders, including Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s.
- Metabolic improvement in patients with hereditary mitochondrial disorders.
Each capsule contains: MicroActive® Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Complex 280mg (as β-cyclodextrin and CoQ10) (standardised to contain 72 mg CoQ10)
Other ingredients silica and Organic Nu-RICE® in a clear vegetable capsule.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Take 1 capsule per day with or after food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are taking antihypertensive medication, have a bleeding disorder, or if you are pregnant, consult your healthcare professional before using Biomax® CoQ10.
Not recommended for use while you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.