Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Salvestrols are naturally occurring compounds (phytonutrients) found in fruit and vegetables, essential for human wellbeing and hailed as having a significantly powerful impact on fighting disease.
The human body does not produce Salvestrols, and must therefore be supplied through our diet. It is believed our modern diet is deficient in Salvestrols due to the under consumption of fruit and vegetables, as well as modern agricultural methods employed which have prevented plants from producing adequate amounts of Salvestrol.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Helps fight and prevent disease
- Supports healthy cell function
A proprietary blend of: Sweet orange (Citrus sinensis) extract with 25 % citrus bioflavonoids 300 mg
Pumpkin (Cucurbita maxima 5:1) powder 75 mg
Grape seed (Vitis vinifera 5:1) powder 75 mg
Other ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), magnesium stearate, and rice flour.
Contains no known allergens, no sugar or gluten, no, artificial flavours or preservatives.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Recommended use: Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the ingredients.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medicines or have a bleeding disorder,
consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
For more details, please see Patient Information Leaflet.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality,
safety or intended use.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.