Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Hemp seed oil is one of the most balanced natural sources of omega-3 & 6 essential fatty acids which are vital for maintaining a healthy body and mind. Essential fatty acids (EFA’s) play an important role in metabolism, cell growth, and general brain functioning. Without an adequate intake of omega-3 & 6 EFAs, the human body is unable to function properly. Since 60 percent of the human brain consists of fats, an imbalance in the ratio of omega-3: omega-6 in a persons diet can lead to reduced brain function and problems such as depression and poor concentration. EFA's may also assist in the treatment of degenerative conditions, inflammation, and high blood pressure.
Hemp seed oil provides an unusually high percentage of unsaturated fats, with a ratio of 3:1 of omega-6 and omega-3 EFA's, making it one of the most balanced oils available for human nutrition. Together with its gamma linolenic acid (GLA) content, hemp seed oil may help support the functioning of cardiovascular, immune, reproductive, and nervous systems.
Contrary to what the name suggests hemp seed oil does not contain elevated levels of tetrahydrocannabiole (THC), the active ingredient in marijuana. THC is mainly found in the flowering tops of female plants before the seeds mature. Hemp seeds are thoroughly cleaned and washed before pressing, thereby removing any traces of THC on the seed. You will not get ‘high’ from ingesting hemp seed oil.
Virgin hemp seed oil is a healthy and sustainable source of essential fatty acids. Credé Hemp Seed Oil is cold-pressed and unrefined.
Suggested Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Helps reduce hyperactivity and learning difficulties (ADHD)
- Improves general brain functioning
- Immune booster
- Treatment of psoriasis and eczema
- Promotes healthy skin
Use with other foodstuffs or on its own. Add to salads, smoothies, yoghurts, juices, or fresh vegetables. Keep refrigerated. Use within 2 months of opening. Do not heat. Not suitable for baking or frying.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.