Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Credé Organic Virgin Sesame Oil is ideally suited for frying and
for use in salads. Light in colour and flavour, Credé Organic Sesame Oil has a delicious nutty nuance that
makes it especially popular in East Asian dishes.
omega-6 EFAs, organic sesame oil is very stable and contains two natural
preservatives; sesamin and sesamol. Our organic sesame oil is characterised by a high smoke point, making it ideal for high heat cooking.
sesame oil is not roasted, and should not be confused with refined sesame or
dark sesame oil which is used primarily as flavouring for dishes and is not considered as healthy.
Organic sesame oil adds a distinct and pleasant flavour to hummus and other spreads when used as a substitute for other vegetable oils.
Ideal for frying, cooking, salads, marinades, and sauces. Does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dark place. Use within 6 months of opening.
Alpha-linolenic (omega-3) 0.4%
Linolenic (omega-6) 43.9%
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.