Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Siberian pine nut oil is rich in antioxidants and pinolenic acid, an unsaturated fatty acid found exclusively in pine nut oil. Pine nut oil is used as an aid in the treatment and relief of a wide range of digestive and gastrointestinal disorders such as: Gastritis Acid reflux, Barret’s oesophagus, Peptic ulcers, Ulcerative colitis H. Pylori and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Siberian pine nut oil’s effectiveness as a natural remedy for these conditions is partly due to the concentration of carotenoids found in the oil. Carotenoids are organic pigments found in some plants, algae, and fungi and help reduce oxidative damage caused by free radicals. Siberian pine nut oil is also rich in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. Free radicals, along with an unhealthy and stressful lifestyle, play a role in the development of ulcerative gastric and duodenal disorders.
One of the key components of Siberian pine nut oil is its high pinolenic acid content. Pinolenic acid is a triple-unsaturated fatty acid found exclusively in pine nuts and has purported anti-inflammatory properties that may help protect, repair, and strengthen the stomach and gastric lining. Studies also suggest that unsaturated fats such as pinolenic acid may assist with:
- Reducing platelet aggregation
- Lowering blood pressure thus improving cardiovascular health and blood lipid profiles
- Stimulating the release of digestive hormones Inhibiting acid production
Research has indicated that pinolenic acid may help stimulate the release of digestive hormones CCK and GLP1. These hormones inhibit acid production in the stomach, increase insulin secretion, and also help with the absorption of essential nutrients that your body needs. Research also indicates that pinolenic acid may increase satiety for a short period of time, thereby decreasing food intake.
Siberian pine nut oil is best taken on its own 30-40 minutes before meal times. Keep refrigerated once opened. Use within 2 months of opening. Do not heat. Not suitable for baking or frying.
Directions for Use
3 x 5ml (1 teaspoon) on an empty stomach before mealtimes.
5 capsules (digestive disorder)
2-3 capsules (appetite control)
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.