Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Ecs Colloidal Silver Liquid has natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties and supports the immune system. Safe for adults, children and animals.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Supporting the immune system.
- A daily health care supplement.
- Assists with gastric upsets including food poisoning, stomach
flu, diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Wound care (minor burns, bites, stings, diabetic ulcers, mouth sores, bedsores)
- Used externally by saturating a swab to rinse and disinfect wounds.
- Can be used as an eye-wash for the treatment of eye infections (pink eye and conjunctivitis).
- Skin care (dermatitis, acne, rashes, eczema)
- Gargled in the mouth to assist in the treatment of tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, combating bad breath (halitosis) by neutralising and eliminating bad bacteria that may be present in the mouth, on the tongue and in the throat.
- Nebulized to treat respiratory infections.
- Can be used as a disinfectant counter tops and work surfaces, applied to a clean clothe
to wipe down keyboards, cellphones, telephones etc. Facial masks can be soaked in
eCS Colloidal Silver and re-used when dry (test on small area first).
Ionic Colloidal Silver (silver ions (+) 4-7 μs/cm) prepared with pharmaceutical grade reverse osmosis water and using 99.9% silver.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Swish 15mls around in the mouth for 20 seconds before swallowing, three times per day. Use up to eight times a day dependant on severity. This process of swishing or rinsing for 20 seconds is very important as the silver ions get absorbed through the mucous membranes of the mouth directly into the blood circulation
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.