Guaranteed Safe Checkout
ECS Colloidal Silver has natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties and supports the immune system. Safe for adults, children and animals.
Key Benefits And Features:
- Supporting the immune system.
- Can be used as an eye-wash for the treatment of eye infections (pink eye and conjunctivitis).
- Wound care (minor burns, bites, stings, diabetic ulcers, mouth sores, bedsores)
- Athletes foot and minor fungal infections.
- Skin care (dermatitis, acne, rashes, eczema, skin infections).
- It can be sprayed into the mouth to assist in the treatment of tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, cold sores, combating bad breath (halitosis) by neutralising and eliminating bad bacteria that may be present in the mouth, on the tongue and in the throat.
- May assist with the prevention of tooth decay due to its anti-bacterial properties.
- Can be used as a disinfectant by spraying liberally onto counter tops and work surfaces, applied to a clean clothe to wipe down keyboards, cellphones, telephones etc. Facial masks can be soaked/sprayed with eCS Colloidal Silver and re-used when dry (test on small area first).
Ionic Colloidal Silver (silver ions (+) 4-7 μs/cm) prepared with pharmaceutical grade reverse osmosis water and using 99.9% silver.
Suggested Directions For Use:
Mouth/throat infections, cold sores, ulcers, halitosis:
Spray 5 sprays into the mouth every hour.
Topical use & bedsores:
Spray copiously onto affected areas as needed.
Spray feet at least twice per day. For best results, use with eCS Colloidal Silver Gel.
Acne, skin infections:
Spray onto clean skin as needed and leave to dry.
Best results are obtained when used in conjunction with eCS Ionic Colloidal Silver Liquid for internal use.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.