Guaranteed Safe Checkout
B Stress Free is a unique slow release formulation made up of B vitamins and other important nutrients combined with effective doses of calming herbal extracts. These ingredients have been specifically selected for their ability to calm and support the body’s physical and emotional response to stress. Slow release B vitamins are vital to help the body deal with stress more effectively and to support healthy energy levels. Passionflower and lemon balm are both beneficial for nervous tension, stress and sleeping problems. Lemon balm is also used to support mental clarity and focus. Licorice root is important for adrenal support and rejuvenation.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Slow release B complex
- Panax ginseng for vitality
- Nutrients for energy and wellbeing
- Targets stress and nervous tension
Vitamin b1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 50mg
Vitamin b2(riboflavin) 16mg
Vitamin b3(nicotinamide) 100mg
Vitamin b5(panothenic acid) 100mg
Vitamin b6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg
Vitamin b7 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg
Folic acid 132mcg
Vitamin b12(cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
Vitamin c(ascorbic acid) 100mg
Vitamin e(d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 10IU
Choline bitartrate 25mg
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Passion flower flowering herb top (passiflora incarnata) 500mg
Lemon balm leaf (melissa officinalis) 1500mg
Licorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra) 200mg
Suggested Directions for Use:
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as professionally advised.
Possible interaction with high blood pressure due to Licorice. Use with caution.
Not recommended for people with fluid retention.
Possible interaction with Lemon Balm, use with caution with underactive thyroid.
Suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding at moderate doses.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.