Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Goodhealth Magnesium Kids is ideal to support children experiencing growing pains or who have difficulty unwinding and sleeping. This magnesium is vital for every cell in growing bodies. It supports kids during growth spurts, soothes muscle tension and supports total well being for a better night sleep by having a calming and relaxing effect on busy minds and bodies.
Goodhealth Kids Magnesium also contains vitamins C, D and Zinc to help support well developed strong bones for later on in life. Children aged 4 years and above can have and enjoy this chewable as they come in a yummy berry flavor.
Key Benefits And Features:
- Eases pain from growth spurts, soothes muscle tension, supports a better night’s sleep & overall general well being
- Supports restlessness & encourages a good night’s sleep by relaxing the mind & body
- Eases effects of growing pains and growth spurts
- Yummy taste makes it enjoyable to take
- Fun & easy to chew for kids
- Provides building blocks for well structured & resilient bones
- Helps to aid the absorption of magnesium
- Kind on teeth
- Dairy intolerant kids can benefit too
- No nasty surprises
- May help with mood swings.
Ingredients: Each chewable tablet contains:
- Magnesium (as Citrate) – 20mg
- Magnesium (as Phosphate) – 35mg
- Total Elemental Magnesium – 55mg
- Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3) – 100IU
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – 50mg
- Zinc (as Gluconate) – 1mg
Suggested Directions for Use:
Children 4-8 years: Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as professionally advised.
Children 9 years +: Chew 2-6 tablets daily or as professionally advised.
Warnings / Allergens:
Keep out of reach of children. Do not give Good Health Kids Magnesium if your child has a known allergy to any of the ingredients listed. Always tead the label and use as directed.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.