Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Goodhealth Magnesium Powder is a high strength magnesium formula, 350mg per serving, that is easily absorbed. Magnesium is used by every cell in the body for over 300 metabolic functions. This powder also contains B vitamins to support energy production and the recover of tired, tense or stressed muscles. Goodhealth Magnesium Powder is ideal for supporting total body health including a healthy cardiovascular system.
Key Benefits And Features:
- Soothes muscular tension
- Supports energy. production
- Beneficial during times of stress
- May lower the risk of diabetes
- Improves bone health
- Reduce the symptoms of depression
- Reduce blood pressure
Total Elemental Magnesium 350mg, Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 75mg, Magnesium (as Citrate) 50mg, Magnesium (as Aspartate Dihydrate) 50mg, Magnesium (as Phosphate) 175mg, Glutamine 500mg, Taurine 500mg, Levocarnitine tartrate (L-carnitine tartrate) 73.3mg, Thiamine (Vit B1) (from Thiamine hydrochloride 28mg) 25mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2mg, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 20mg, Pantothenic acid (Vit B5) (from calcium pantothenate 76mg) 70mg, Pyridoxine (Vit B6) (from Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg) 41mg, Folic Acid 150mcg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 20mcg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 120mg, Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate monobasic) 100mg. Other ingredients: Malic Acid 600mg, Stevia leaf extract, Maltodextrin, Natural Orange Flavour, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica.
Suggested Directions For Use:
Mix 1 metric teaspoon (5g) with water or juice daily or as professionally advised. Drink immediately.
Warnings / Allergens:
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Never exceed the stated dose and keep out of reach of children.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.