Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Goodhealth Viralex Breathe Epicor Chest Syrup can support healthy respiratory and immune function because it contains a powerful blend of natural ingredients. Goodhealth Viralex Breathe Epicor Chest Syrup’s unique whole food supplement contains ingredients that uses Saccharomyces cerevisiae in a proprietary process, to make a dried fermentation. EpiCor is scientifically researched to aid the body’s defenses by increasing antioxidant protection and supporting the immune response and appears to start working in 2 hours. In all Goodhealth Viralex Breathe Epicor Chest Syrup can help to support wellness and is made up of dozens of nutrients that may work together to help strengthen the immune system. This formula may also help with coughs during the day or night and will soothe dry airways as well as clear up mucus.
- Day and night cough formula
- Soothes dry, tickly airways and helps clear mucus
- Aids immune recovery
- Fast acting
Ingredients:(per 5mL liquid)
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry: Hedera helix(Ivy) Leaf 200mg Prunus serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark 100mg Other ingredients: EpiCor (Yeast fermentation made using Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 250mg
Suggested Directions For Use:
Adults: Take 5mL up to three times daily.
Children 9-13 years: Take 5mL up to twice daily.
Children 5-8 years: Take 2.5mL up to twice daily.
Children 1-4 years: Take 1-2.5mL daily.
Can be diluted with up to ½ cup of warm water. Individual dosages may be altered as professionally advised.
Not suitable for vegans. Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Always read the label carefully and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Contains bee products (honey).
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.