Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Made from pure crystalline salt found in the Great Himalayas of Pakistan, the Himalayan Crystal Salt Lamp emits negatively charged ions, which work to neutralise electromagnetic radiation and provide a calming, cleansing effect. Place it in a room where electrical appliances are commonly used – the kitchen, the living room, the study – and let the natural negative ions get to work.
Families use these wonderful salt lamps to improve immune system strength, promote healthy sleeping patterns and even combat depression. Therapists, meditation instructors and spa owners also use the lamps to create a welcoming ambience, promote healing and encourage relaxation.
This beautiful lamp is available in a selection of sizes and weights:
- Small: 2-4kg
- Medium: 4.1-6kg
- Large: 6.1-8kg
Note: The lamp uses a 15-watt pygmy globe with a screw-in fitting. Electrical lead included.
Universal Vision was founded in 2004 in Cape Town, and initiated the first imports of healing Himalayan crystal salt into South Africa.
- Leave your Himalayan crystal salt lamp switched on for a continuous source of healing negative ions.
- To clean the lamp, switch it off and wipe it with a slightly damp cloth.
- If the lamp is switched off for a few days or longer, cover it with an airtight bag to prevent the accumulation of moisture.
- Use a quality electric lead and globe, or use a USB lead to plug your lamp directly into your computer and save electricity.
Due to the nature of the product colour vary.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.