Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Mannatech Ambrotose AO is a complimentary medicine intended to assist the immune system. Everyday our bodies are fighting free radicals that may come from our diet, pollution, aging and stress. These free radicals create a chain reaction of harmful effects that put your health at risk.
Mannatech Ambrotose provides your body with the support to fight oxidative stress. This potent formula contains real-food ingredients consisiting of ambrotose and a wide range of antioxidant vitamins and carotenoids. Help your body fight against the stress the world is putting on it!
Key Benefits and Features:
- Fights against free radicals
- Helps body cope against oxidative stress
- Contains aloe vera – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifying and immune supportive properties.
- Contains papaya, papain and carotenoids
- Potent blend of antioxidants – including vitamin E and C, grape extract, green tea and wild bush palm
Each capsule contains: Ambrotose Phyto Formula 333 mg providing Arabic gum (99,2 mg) Xanthan gum (99,2 mg) Astragalus gummifer Labill. (Tragacanth) (66,6 mg) Anogeissus latifolia (Roxb. ex DC.) Wall. ex Guillem. & Perr. (Ghatti gum) (63,1 mg) Aloe vera (L.) Burm.f. (Aloe) (3,3 mg) [inner leaf juice powder] Phyt•Aloe® Complex (2 mg) providing Allium cepa L. (Onion) (0,18 mg) [bulb extract] Allium sativum L. (Garlic) (0,18 mg) [bulb extract] Brassica oleracea L. var. acephala DC. (Kale) (0,18 mg) [leaf extract] Brassica oleracea L. var.botrytis L. (Cauliflower) (0,18 mg) [flower/stalk extract] Brassica oleracea L. var. capitata L. (Cabbage) (0,18 mg) [leaf extract] Brassica oleracea L. var. gemmifera (DC.) Zenker (Brussels sprout) (0,18 mg) [aerial part extract] Brassica oleracea L. var. italica Plenck (Broccoli) (0,18 mg) [flower/stalk extract] Brassica rapa L. (Turnip) (0,18 mg) [root extract] Daucus carota L. (Carrot) (0,18 mg) [root extract] Lycopersicon esculentum Mill. (Tomato) (0,18 mg) [fruit extract] Ananas comosus (L.) Merr. (Pineapple) (0,08 mg) [fruit juice powder] Carica papaya L. (Papaya) (0,08 mg) [fruit extract] MTech AO blend® 117 mg providing Quercetin dihydrate (from Dimorphandra mollis Benth.) (86 mg) Vitis vinifera L. (Grape) (15 mg) [skin, extract standardised to polyphenols 80 %] Camellia sinensis (L.) Kuntze (Green Tea) (14 mg) [leaf, 10:1 extract standardised to EGCG 50 % and caffeine 1 %] Terminalia ferdinandiana Exell (Australian Bush Plum) (3 mg) [fruit extract] Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 29 mg Vitamin E (as mixed d-alpha-, d-beta-, d-delta- and d-gamma-tocopherols) Sugar free. CONTAINS CAFFEINE (0,1 mg per capsule).
Suggested Directions for Use:
Take one capsule twice daily with a glass of water or juice
Warnings / Allergens:
If your are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medicines, have a health condition or are planning a medical procedure, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Discontinue use if any adverse event occurs.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.