Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Mannatech ImmunoStart gives your body the right nourishment to support your immune system. Poor diet, lack of sleep and stress can all take a heavy toll on our immune system. Mannatech ImmunoStart is designed with the immune system in mind. It contains ingredients that will support the whole immune system and the upper respiratory tract. Mannatech ImmunoStart contains colostrum, pre-milk from mother cows. This special pre-milk is rich in antibodies, nutrients and proteins. Added to the formula is pectin and beta-glucan also known to support immune health.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Beta-glucan and pectin for immune support
- Colostrum known to be rich in antibodies and supports immune and upper respiratory health
Each chewable tablet contains: Bovine colostrum (Colostrum) 155 mg [powder] Beta-glucan 16 mg Pectin 15 mg Excipients with known effect: Contains sugar (1 218 mg dextrose per tablet).
Suggested Directions for Use:
Adults: Take one tablet 3 times daily. Thoroughly chew each tablet before swallowing. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Children: Not indicated for children younger than 18 years. For prolonged use, a relevant health care provider should be consulted.
IMMUNOSTART® is not a breast milk substitute. It contains lactose and cow’s milk proteins. Patients with a known allergy to cow’s milk should not use IMMUNOSTART®. Patients should consult a relevant health care provider prior to use if they: are pregnant or breastfeeding; have diabetes or a history of cancer; have liver or kidney disease or if they have been instructed to follow a low protein diet; or suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g. Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, HIV/AIDS, etc.) or if they are taking immunosuppressants.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.