Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Mannatech Nutriverus Powder provides natural and food-sourced nutrients in a whole-food form. Modern day diets no longer provide us with the beneficial nutrients our body needs for optimal health. Mannatech Nutriverus Powder will help you fill the nutritional gaps by providing you with naturally sourced vitamins, minerals and glyconutrients that will aid your body in absorbing all it can use. Potent amounts of vitamin D are included to support and protect your immune system.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Vitamins A, C and E provide antioxidant support
- Aloe has natural antioxidant, detoxification and immune-boosting properties
- Vitamin D helps with the uptake and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Copper, calcium, iron, iodine, folic acid, potassium, poshophorus, and selenium are minerals that aid in maintaining good health
Each scoop (approximately 2,7 g) contains: *Rice bran fibre 1 000 mg providing Potassium 20,23 mg Phytosterols 1,5 mg Calcium (elemental) 1,16 mg Sodium 0,31 mg Iron (elemental) 0,199 mg Vitamin E (as mixed 0,061 IU tocotrienols and tocopherols) **Rice bran solubles 107,50 mg providing Potassium 1,46 mg Phytosterols 0,269 mg Vitamin E (as mixed tocotrienols and 0,062 IU tocopherols) Calcium (elemental) 22 µg Sodium 16 µg Iron (elemental) 4 µg Larix laricina (Du Roi) K. Koch or Larix occidentalis Nutt. 350 mg (Larch Arabinogalactan) [wood] Malpighia glabra L. (Acerola) 212,5 mg [fruit, extract providing 15 % (27 mg) ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)] Milk calcium complex 208 mg providing Calcium (elemental) 52 mg Phosphorus (elemental) 29 mg Dicalcium phosphate 47 mg providing Calcium (elemental) 13 mg D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 21 mg providing Vitamin E 13 IU Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2) 229 IU Manapol® Aloe vera (L.) Burm.f. (Aloe) 15 mg [inner leaf gel, 415:1 extract providing 6,2 g dry herb equivalent] Astragalus gummifer Labill. (Tragacanth) 12,50 mg Organic fruit blend 7,5 mg Organic vegetable blend 7,5 mg Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker’s yeast) 212,50 mg providing Niacin (Vitamin B3) 5,67 mg Zinc (elemental) 5,5 mg Iron (elemental) 2,1 mg Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 1,95 mg Manganese (elemental) 1,3 mg Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0,63 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0,57 mg Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0,78 mg Folic acid 141,67 µg Copper (elemental) 70 µg Chromium (elemental) 63 µg Biotin (Vitamin B7) 53,13 µg Iodine 45 µg Selenium (elemental) 30 µg Undaria pinnatifida (Wakame) 0,13 mg [fronds, 5:1 extract, standardised to 75 % fucoidan, providing 0,65 mg dried herb equivalent] Mixed carotenoids 17 µg providing Vitamin A 799 IU Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2,7 µg.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Adults: Take 1 scoop (2,7 grams) with a glass of water or juice, or mixed with food, twice daily. NUTRIVERUS® is designed to mix well with food or drinks. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. NUTRIVERUS® should be used in conjunction with a normal, healthy, balanced diet and moderate exercise.
Do not take if pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any medicine, have a health condition or are planning a medical procedure. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if any adverse event occurs.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.