Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Metagenics AdvaClear provides daily support for balanced activity of the Phase I and Phase II detoxification pathways. With toxins surrounding us in all forms, your body needs all the support it can get for the detoxification process that keeps you healthy.
Metagenics AdvaClear aids this process of the body and in turn your liver and immune system so that you can enjoy optimum health and vitality. The Metagenics formula provides methylated B12 and folate along with bifunctional nutritional support that has been designed to enhance the activities of several liver detoxification enzymes and support your detoxification pathways. These vegetarian capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
- Helps address feelings of physical fatigue associated with prolonged stress
- Features herbs that support an adaptive response to stress through their influence on the HPA axis
- Features concentrated adaptogens, including ginseng root, cordyceps, and rhodiola extracts, used to address multiple body systems involved in the stress response
Take two capsules once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
If taking heart medications or have a chronic health condition, please inform your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamin A [67% (1667 IU) as Beta-Carotene†† and 33% (834 IU) as Retinyl Palmitate 2500 IU
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 133 mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 33 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 IU
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 10 mg
Riboflavin 5 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 23 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 17 mg
Folate (as Calcium L-5-methyl-tetrahydrofolate) 268 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 33 mcg
Biotin 66 mcg 22%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 33 mg
Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.5 mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg
Copper (as copper citrate) 0.65 mg
Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 1.65 mg
Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 66 mcg
Silymarin (from Milk Thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum) 50 mg
Decaffeinated‡ Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract [standardized to 60% (33.6 mg) catechins and 40% (22.4 mg) epigallocatechingallate (EGCG)] 56 mg
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid) 167 mg
Watercress (Nasturtium officinale) Aerial Parts 4:1 Extract 133 mg
Ellagic Acid (from Pomegranate whole fruit extract, Punica granatum) 33 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 67 mg
Sodium Sulfate 100 mg
Taurine 117 mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetable), and Silica. Capsules are composed of plant-derived ingredients.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.