Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Metagenics Bone Builder With Magnesium is a well-rounded formula designed to support bone mineral density. It also contains vitamin D and magnesium to help enhance bone support and health muscle function. Metagenics Bone Builder with Magnesium provides bone health support with microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a highly absorbable crystalline compound comprised of naturally-occurring organic components of bone which is backed by over 30 years of research. MCHC contains naturally occurring calcium, phosphorus, and trace amounts of other minerals, bone growth factors, collagen and other vital bone proteins. This well-rounded formula is designed to support bone mineral density and also features vitamin D and magnesium for enhanced bone support and healthy muscle function.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Highly absorbable
- Supports healthy bone and muscle function
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 600IU
Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 624mg
Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 351mg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, and magnesium bis-glycinate) 300mg
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) 1.5g
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Take three tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, nursing or taking antibiotics or cardiovascular medication, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.