Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Gi Sustain is a unique gastrointestinal formula containing prebiotic nutrients and combined with easily digestible macronutrients, which help to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria. GI Sustain features L-glutamine and prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) to promote gastrointestinal health.
- Nourishes cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Contains rice protein concentrate with L-lysine and L-threonine, providing a naturally-derived amino acid profile
- Features medium-chain triglycerides, easily absorbed and metabolized lipid source
- Rice syrup solids included as an energy source
- Features prebiotic IMOs to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria
- Formulated with zinc and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
Label & Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||About 2 Scoops (49 g)|
|Servings Per Container||17|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Total Sugars||9 g|
|Includes 5g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin A (62.5% as beta-carotene) (as beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate)||1,200 mcg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||102 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||1,2 mcg (50 IU)|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||33.5 mg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)||0.5 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)||0.7 mg|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†)||235 mcg DFE|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||2.1 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate and dicalcium phosphate)||300 mg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||3.6 mg|
|Phosphorus (as dipotassium phosphate and dicalcium phosphate)||180 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||120 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||7.5 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.5 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||75 mcg|
|Potassium (as dipotassium phosphate)||300 mg|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCl)||35 mg|
|L-Cysteine (as L-cysteine HCl)||25 mg|
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, rice flour, olive oil, medium-chain triglycerides, gum acacia, silica, natural flavours,†† and rice maltodextrin.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in two scoops may be above or below 49 grams due to variations in handling and product density.
†As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany
Suggested Directions for Use: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (49 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to ½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Warning: Excess vitamin A intake may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.