Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Licorice Plus is designed to support healthy cortisol metabolism to help the body manage stress more effectively. It contains the wonderful adaptogen ashwagandha that is known to promote a feeling of calm and provide focus. Glycyrrhizic acid from licorice is included to help persons suffering from burn out and fatigue.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Promotes healthy adrenal function and vitality
- Supports healthy cortisol metabolism
- Provides ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic herb with adaptogenic properties—often referred to as "Indian ginseng"
- Standardised to assure controlled delivery of glycyrrhizic acid—a key active ingredient from licorice
- Ideal for those who are "stressed and hot"
Label & Supplement Facts:
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract [standardized to 25% (75 mg) glycyrrhizic acid]||300 mg|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root 15:1 Extract (containing withanolides)||50 mg|
|A 4:1† Herbal Extract Blend of:||250 mg|
|Rehmannia (Rehmannia glutinosa Root)|
|Chinese Yam (Dioscorea oppositifolia) Root|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
†Equivalent to 1000 mg raw, dried, unprocessed herbs.
Suggested Directions for Use: Take one tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing or if you have heart disease or hypertension. Do not exceed 600 mg of glycyrrhizic acid daily. Extended use at these levels may elevate blood pressure.
Caution: If taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.