Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Multigenics® Chewable is designed specifically for children and for adults that prefer chewable tablets. It is a great tasting mineral and vitamin supplement. These yummy chewables contain a broad selection of essential vitamins and mineral amino acid chelates, making them highly bioavailable. This unique formula is kid tested; with outrageous orange flavour, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and Caro-xan®a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Delicious chewable multivitamin
- Amino acid chelates designed to be highly absorbable, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and broad-spectrum antioxidant protection
- Balanced antioxidant protection featuring Caro-xan†, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids.
Label & Supplement Facts:
|Servings Per Container||90|
|For Children 1 through 3 Years|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g|
|Total Sugars||<1 g|
|Includes <1g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin A (27% as beta-carotene) (as mixed carotenoids,beta-carotene†, and retinyl acetate)||750 mcg|
|Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid)||100 mg|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||2.5 mcg (100 IU)|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||13.4 mg|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||1.4 mg|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||1.4 mg|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||510 mcg DFE|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||6 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate malate)||30 mg|
|Iron (as iron glycinate)||2 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||70 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate and magnesium ascorbate)||15 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||2 mg|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||0.1 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese aspartate)||0.2 mg|
|Mixed Carotenoids (including beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein)||825 mcg|
Other Ingredients: Fructose, xylitol, sorbitol, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavours, silica, guar gum, mono- and diglycerides, malic acid, and citric acid.
Suggested Directions for Use: Children 3 to 7 years: Chew one tablet daily. Children over 7 and adults: Chew one tablet one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Chew or crush tablets completely before swallowing. Do not swallow tablets whole.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Warning: It is recommended that children under the age of four years should not regularly consume more than 750 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day.
Caution: Not recommended for children under 3 years of age due to risk of choking. Keep out of the reach of children.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
†Caro-xan®, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
††As Metafolin®. Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt Germany.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.