Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Natroceutics Omega 3 Fortified has the addition of Lutemax 2020™ which is a researched and globally recognized Lutein + Zeaxanthin combination supported by scientific evidence. Over and above this, each capsule also contains Vitamin K2 as K2Vital®. This produces the ultimate combination to enhance the cardiovascular, cognitive and eye health benefits of our Omega 3.
Natroceutics Omega 3 Fortified delivers an Omega 3 for those who do not wish to compromise on quality and expect the best in purity and efficacy from their Omega 3 supplementation It is produced from sustainable, wild caught Alaskan pollock. Each batch is tested for absolute purity and is free from heavy metals and contaminants with a market leading TOTOX score of no more than 5 at encapsulation.
Key Benefits And Features:
- Quality assured through GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and batch testing.
- Clean and free from agrochemicals, artificial additives and heavy metals.
- Designed to deliver therapeutic efficacy.
- Sustainable and responsibly produced.
- Fully recyclable and supporting environmental regeneration.
Each Capsule Contains:
Each capsule contains: Wild Alaskan Pollock Fish Oil 1000 mg [Providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 400 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 300 mg, Lutein 5 mg, Zeaxanthin 1 mg, Menaquinone MK-7 (Vitamin K2) 20 μg], Gelatin (Fish), Glycerol, Natural Mixed Tocopherols.
Gelatin (fish), glycerol, and natural mixed tocopherols.
Suggested Directions For Use:
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules per day with meals or as instructed by your healthcare practitioner
Do not use these supplements if you have a hypersensitivity to fish oil or any other components of the formulation.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.