Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Natroceutics Omega 3 Wild And Pure supplies Omega 3 for those who expect the best in purity and efficiency regarding their immune system. It's produced from wild-caught Alaskan Pollock and each batch is tested for complete purity and is free from heavy metals and contaminants, with a market-leading TOTOX score of not more than 5 before it's encapsulated. Natroceutics Omega 3 Pure & Wild is produced with Omega 3 fatty acids in a triglyceride form, as intended by nature, delivering 400mg of EPA and 300mg of DHA per capsule, providing a clean and pure product with the cardiovascular and cognitive benefits of Omega 3.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Promotes cognitive development
- Helps to reduce feelings of stress & depression
- May improve immune function
- May be beneficial towards cardiovascular health and protection
- May improve skin health
Each capsule contains: Fish Oil (wild Alaskan pollock) 1,000 mg
Providing: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 400 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 300 mg
Natural Mixed Tocopherols
Suggested Directions For Use:
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules per day with meals or as instructed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Fish Oil
- Fish Gelatin
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components of the formulation.
Store at below 25°C. Keep in outer carton until required for use. Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.