Natroceutics Quercetin Bioactive 60 Capsules
4 in stock
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Natroceutics Quercetin Bioactive utilises Quercefit, which is shown to enhance the bioactivity and efficacy of quercetin. Regular quercetin extracts may be poorly absorbed, but Natroceutics Quercetin Bioactive is designed for maximum absorption – meaning less is more! Quercetin is a natural flavonoid found in small amounts across a wide variety of fruits and vegetables. This flavonoid has been shown to work very well in modulating histamine reactions in allergies as well as supporting inflammatory and immune responses. Whilst it has various health related benefits, it is most popularly used and researched in the areas of allergy, inflammation and immune modulation.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Increased Quercetin bioavailability of up to 20 times
- Conveniently taken once or twice per day
- Rapid results
- Supported with human clinical trials and ongoing research and development
- Conveniently taken once or twice per day
Each capsule contains: QuerceFit 250 mg [equivalent to 100 mg quercetin sourced from Styphnolobium japonicum (L.) Schott (flowers) with 150 mg phospholipids as sunflower lecithin (carrier)].
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a clear vegetable capsule. Sugar free.
Suggested Directions For Use:
For persons over 18 years: Take 1 to 2 capsules per day with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Not for use in children. Consult a relevant healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Do not use these supplements if you have a hypersensitivity to Quercetin or any other components of the formulation.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.