Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Natura Calendula Care Liquid is excellent for calming and soothing the most sensitive and fragile skin, joints and muscle aches. Since antiquity Calendula has been used as an incredible soother and healing herb. Calendula flower is commonly used for inflammation, rashes, superficial Injuries, infections and many other conditions. This healing herb liquid also has been shown to help prevent dermatitis or skin inflammation in people with breast cancer during radiation therapy. Natura Calendula Care Liquid has anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties that may make it useful in healing superficial injuries, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash. Natura Calendula Care Liquid is also used as an antiseptic.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Calms and sooths sensitive and fragile skin, joints and muscle aches
- Good for inflammation, rashes, superficial Injuries, infections and many other conditions
- May help prevent dermatitis or skin inflammation in people with breast cancer during radiation therapy
- Has anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Also used as an antiseptic
Calendula Officinalis D1, Echinacea Angustifolia D3, Hamamelis Virginiana D3, Symphytum Officinalis D3. Inactives: Ethanol, Purified Water,White Soft Paraffin, Wool Alcohol, Wool Fat.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Cuts and Grazes- Add 1ml concentrate to 9ml water. Liberally cleanse the affected area until it is clean. Repeat daily or as necessary. Discard any unused mixture.
Mouth Ulcers- Add 2.5ml concentrate to 50ml water. Rinse the mouth being careful not to swallow. Repeat 3 x daily or after every meal. Discard any unused mixture.
Warnings / Allergens:
Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms are severe or there is no improvement within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.