Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Parasites can affect anyone, but persons suffering from a weakened immune system, leaky gut or an imbalanced gut flora, may be more susceptible. Parasites can cause a number of problems in the body, ranging from diarhhea, vomiting, heartburn, chills, stomach cramps, fatigue, constipation or even loss of appetite. Cleansing the body of parasites is very important.
Nature Fresh Herbal Parasite Remedy provides you with a natural way to eliminate parasites in the family. It may prevent joint erosion from parasites. This product also helps with large parasites like worms and flukes, protozoa (Malaria) and microbe like viruses. This is not antibiotic and will not harm gut flora.
Ingredients – Each Capsule Contains:
10% Herbal extract in 20% Ethanol
45% Olive leaf – candidiasis, moulds, viruses, colds and flu
25% Artemisia Annua / Afra (Wormwood) – traditional dewormer and fluke (Bilharzia) remedy. Used for fever, malaria and cancer.
15% Cloves (Eugenia caryophylata) – used for worm eggs and mycotoxins in the gut.
15% Ivy (Heder Helix) – used for coughs and tight chest to clear mucous.
Directions for use (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner):
Take 2 or 3 doses per day 1 week of every month. For chronic infections: take 1 or 2 doses every other day.
Shake the bottle. Add each dose taken to 30 – 50ml water. It can also be applied to skin.
Adult dose: 10 – 15ml
Children: 3 – 5ml (mixed with water or fruit juice)
Babies over 1 year: 2 – 3ml
Warning: Not for pregnant women. Consult your doctor if you take cardiovascular, diabetic, HIV or TB medications at the same time. Some herbs can duplicate (enhance) or interfere with their effects. Ask about topical use on skin, fingernails and ulcers. You can apply undiluted for scabies, ringworm, fungal, etc.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.