Neogenesis Health Lamaria Tincture 50ml
1 in stock
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Neogenesis Health Lamaria Tincture is a herbal remedy may be used by persons fighting glandular fever or any kind of infection ranging from viral, fungal, bacterial or even parasitic. Neogenesis Health Lamaria Tincture contains one of natures most powerful antimicrobial herbs and contains organic Artemisia annua extract.
Artemisia annua is a herb that has anti-malarial effects as well as cytotoxicity against cancer cells, along with antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antifungal activities. This natural plant has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Any infection (Viral, Bacterial, Parasitic)
- Glandular fever / EBV
- Fever, cold and flu
- TB and bronchitis
- Borreliosis (Rickettsia / Lyme disease)
Ingredients (per 600mg capsule):
Artemisia annua (Sweet Annie A3) – 4g, Organic 40:1 herbal extract and 25mg equal to 1g dry herb.
Other ingredients – Fluvic acid, Maltodextrin (GMO-free)
Free from gluten, yeast or additives
Suggested Directions for Use:
Adults: 30 drops 3x daily (or 45 drops 2x daily) in a glass of water/juice, or ask advise from your health practitioner.
Children: Half the adult dose.
Should you experience malaria symptoms consult your health practitioner. If you are taking any medications, or have a medical condition, consult your health care practitioner before starting any new medication or supplement. Not suitable for use during pregnancy or lactation.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.