Guaranteed Safe Checkout
NeuroActive Lemon Balm is as a natural supplement that improves general mood, digestive health and brain cognition. NeuroActive Lemon Balm contains a herb that contains calming and soothing properties, which may assist in improving your overall digestive health, mood as well as cognition. Lemon balm is also a herb from the same family as mint – with leaves that give off a subtle lemon smell – and has been used as a natural supplement for centuries. In the Middle Ages this natural herb was used to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestion (including gas and bloating, as well as colic).
Whether you have frayed nerves from studying for an exam or just generally under a lot of pressure from a busy lifestyle, NeuroActive Lemon Balm is the solution you have been looking for.
Key Benefits and Features:
- May relieve stress and anxiety
- Helps reduce sypmtoms of insomnia
- May assist in elevating mood and providing relaxation
- Brain cognition support
Lemon Balm Extract 300mg*
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (cellulose, water) Microcrystalline cellulose (MCC)
Suggested Directions For Use
Take 1 – 2 capsules up to twice daily.
Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period unless otherwise directed by your healthcare professional.
Not intended for children under the age of 18.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consult your healthcare professional if you have or suspect a medical condition and are taking any medications.
Immediately discontinue use if you experience any adverse reactions and contact your healthcare professional.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.