Guaranteed Safe Checkout
NeuroActive Neuro Dopa is an advanced formula to encourage the production of dopamine, that is a vital neurotransmitter for a host of functions throughout the brain and body. It is the core driving force for our motivation and feelings of drive in our day-to-day life. Certain mental disorders, lack of motivation, and even Parkinson’s disease have been linked to ones who have low levels of dopamine.
Neuro Dopa contains L-Tyrosine which is an amino acid that has been shown to support enhanced cognition and assist individuals in stressful situations. Included also in this product is Vitamin B6 which is known to help support a healthy immune function, metabolism and assist the protection of aging neural cells.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Increases energy, motivation & drive
- May enhance overall cognition
- Advanced mood support
- Ingredients may provide immune support
Serving: 2 Capsules per serving.
L-Tyrosine 400mg, Mucuna Pruriens 20% 400mg, Phenylalanine 400mg and Vitamin B6 10mg.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (cellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose (MCC).
Suggested Directions For Use:
For daily dopamine support, take 2 capsules in the morning. DO NOT exceed four (4) capsules in a 24hour period unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult a health care professional before use if you're pregnant, nursing or suspect a medical condition or taking any medication.
Immediately discontinue use if you experience any adverse reactions.
Only for use by Adults over the age of 18.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.