Guaranteed Safe Checkout
NeuroActive Neuro Sero is created with high quality ingredients to allow for healthy amounts of serotonin to be produced and regulated into the body. Serotonin plays an important role in regulating mood, wellbeing as well as a feeling of overall happiness. Serotonin is formed from 5-HTP, which binds to serotonin receptors (protein found on a cells surface), these receptors are also known as 5-HT. 5-HT is a nerurotransmitter which sends chemical messages and sends signals to the brain. This neurotransmitter is responsible in starting cellular response which plays a vital role in regulating your mood, sleep, appetite as well as physiological and psychological funtions.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Assists in regulating mood, sleep as well as physiological and psychological functions
- May improve memory
- Assists the body in healing faster
- May help in regulating your body’s temperature
Passion Flower 10.1 300mg, L-Tryprophan 1000mg, Vitamin B3 100mg.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (cellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose (MCC).
Suggested Directions For Use:
For daily serotonin support, take 2 capsules to support mood during periods of stress and irritability. DO NOT exceed four (4) capsules in a 24 hour period unless otherwise directed by a healthcare practitioner.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult a health care professional before use if you’re pregnant, nursing or suspect a medical condition or taking any medication.
Immediately discontinue use if you experience any adverse reactions.
Only for use by Adults over the age of 18.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.