Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Neuro Active Shilajit supports the immune system, digestion, healthy blood sugar levels, memory, and mitochondrial health. It may also protect against free radicals and cellular damage. Shilajit is a mineral-rich resin, sought after for the high fulvic acid content. This resin is formed between rock layers, especially the Himalayan, Tibetan, and Altai mountains. Shilajit is formed via the slow decomposition of plants and has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine for its positive effects on overall health and wellness.
The main active component of Shilajit is Fulvic Acid – a strong antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. Shilajit offers numerous health benefits. It supports the immune system, digestion, healthy blood sugar levels, memory, and mitochondrial health, energy levels it may also protect against free radicals and cellular damage.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Vitality and immunity support supplement
- Contains antioxidants and immune boosting properties
- Rich in essential minerals, vitamins and fulvic acid
- May help to enhance energy and combat fatigue
- May help to enhance brain function, memory and focus
- Supports improved mental clarity and heightened concentration
- Promotes healthy joint and muscle function
Shilajit 50% Fulvic Acid 500mg
Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients:vegetable capsules (cellulose, water) Microcrystaline cellulose (MCC).
Suggested Directions For Use:
Adults: Take 2 capsules up to twice a day.
Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period, unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.