Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Neurologica Activate is a natural nootropic supplement created to increase your motivation and productivity. This specific nootropic is formulated to help you stay clear-headed, engaged as well as motivated to help support you through mentally challenging tasks. This amazing blend combines the adaptogen Bacopa Monerii with Noopept and two other quality sources of choline to help support the fast pace your brain will be working at. The Co Enzyme Q10 and Acetyl-L-Carnitine found in Neurologica Activate are incorporated to provide motivation, boost cognitive performance and increase mental energy.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Boosts productivity
- Increases focus
- May provide mental clarity
- Enhances motivation
- May reduce procrastination
- Nootropic formulation
Bacopin® (Bacopa monnieri) [as 20% extract; whole herb] 160 mg; L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC) 110 mg; Cytidine diphosphate-choline (CDP Choline) 20 mg; Noopept 20 mg; Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) 150 mg; Co-enzyme Q10 30 mg; L-Tyrosine 260 mg; BioPerine® (Piper nigrum) 95% 5 mg; L-Theanine 80 mg; Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 7000 µg; Cyanobalanine (Vitamin B12) 7,5 µg; Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (Vitamin B9) 220 µg; Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 1000 IU; Selenium 55 µg; Zinc 10 mg.
Suggested Directions For Use:
Take 2 capsules once daily with meals, when needed.
It is recommended to cycle this product by taking it for 5 days and resting for 2 days.
Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not suitable for children under 18 years. Please consult with your health care provider prior to taking nutraceuticals, especially if taking prescription medication.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.