Guaranteed Safe Checkout
A unique blend of ingredients to aid in food digestion and cleansing the colon. The herbs used in this formula are also known to soothe digestive issues, such as bloating, flatulance and cramping. Proper nutrient absorption is also promoted by this formula, by ensuring that food is correctly broken down in the beginning phases of the digestive process. Sometimes we lack the necessary enzymes to do this.
Nutri and herbal extracts equivalent to: green barley grass (hordeum spp) 240mg, psyllium husks fibre 140mg, alfalfa herbs (medico sativa) 50mg, fenugreek seed (trigonella foenna) 40mg, konjac glucomannan 40mg, buchu herb (agathosma betulina) 30mg, chamomile flower (matricaria chamomilla) 30mg, fennel seeds (foeniculum vulgare) 30mg, mint herb (piperita) 25mg, aniseed (pimpinella anisum) 20mg, dill seed (anethum graveolens) 20mg, parsley herb (petraselinum sativum) 20mg, marjoram herb (origanum vulgare) 20mg, ginger root (zingiber officinale) 20mg.
Digestive enzyme mix providing (20mg): amylase 480DU, cellulase 4 CU, lactase 80 ALU, lipase 20 FIP, neutral protease 120 HUT.
Suggested Directions for Use:
Adults and children (over 12 years): 1 Capsule in the morning and 1 to 2 capsules in the evening with water, best 15 minutes before a meal, or as required, or as otherwise directed by your healthcare professional.
Always consult your health care professional before taking this or any other product particularly in the case of children, pregnancy, breast-feeding, suffering from a serious health condition on any medication or treatment or if symptoms persist for more than four weeks. This product has not been evaluated by the Medical Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.