Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Nutrilife Multi Vitamin Enzyme Active High Potency is a balanced vitamin complex to provide the body with additional vitamins needed for health and vitality.
Vitamin A retinal acetate 3300iu, vitamin B1 thiamine HCL 20mg, vitamin B2 riboflavin 20mg, vitamin B3 nicotinamide 30mg, vitamin B5 D-calcium pantothenate 20mg, vitamin B6 pyrodoxine HCL 20mg, vitamin B9 folic acid 400ug, vitamin B12 methylcobalamin 100µg, biotin 200µg, vitamin C calcium ascorbate 100mg, vitamin D3 cholecalciferol 10µg 400iu, vitamin E DL-alpha-tocopheryl-A 30.000 TE 30mg
Other Nutrients: PABA (para aminobenzoic acid) 7.5mg, choline bitartrate 18mg, inositol 7.5mg
Nutri Extracts: medicago sativa equiv to 30mg, horeum spp. equiv to 16mg, spirulina equiv to 40mg, tomato 10% lycopene 5mg, wild carrot 10% beta carotine 5mg, marigold 5% lutein 5mg, zymetone TM – multienzyme blend providing 5mg, amylase 72 DU, neutral protease 18 HUT, cellulase 0.6 CCU, bromelain 2.4 GDU, lactase 12 ALU, papain 6000 TU, lipase 3 FIP
Suggested Directions for Use:
As a dietary supplement adults and children over 10 years may take 1 capsule per day with water or as recommended by a health practitioner.
Not recommended for children under 10. Do not exceed recommended dosages. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be taken as a substitute for a varied diet.
Always consult your health care professional before taking this or any other product particularly in the case of children, pregnancy, breast-feeding, suffering from a serious health condition on any medication or treatment or if symptoms persist for more than four weeks. This product has not been evaluated by the Medical Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.