Guaranteed Safe Checkout
This form of niacin will help you to avoid the unpleasant flushing that can occur with unbounded niacin. Cardiovascular and circulatory health will benefit from this form of B vitamin, and arterial plaque build up may be prevented.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) is vital in metabolizing carbohydrates and proteins to produce energy. The body is continuously excreting niacin, so our bodies need to receive niacin on a daily basis. The digestive system, nervous system and brain health all benefit with the aid of niacin.
Vitamin B3 deficiency may cause the following problems:
- Canker sores
Vitamin: vitmain B3 nicotinamide* 250mg.
Other nutrients: inositol 50mg.
Nutri extract 4:1: Barley grass (hordeum spp. grass) 60mg, spirulina powder 50mg.
Enzymes: zymetoneTM – multienzyme blend providing 7mg, amylase 120 DU, cellulase 1 CU, lactase 20 ALU, lipase 5 FIP, neutral protease 30 HUT, bromelain 2 GDU, papain 0.1 TU.
Suggested Directions for Use:
1 Capsule daily with water after a meal, or as otherwide directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed daily upper safe levels of 500mg.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Always consult your health care professional before taking this or any other product particularly in the case of children, pregnancy, breast-feeding, suffering from a serious health condition on any medication or treatment or if symptoms persist for more than four weeks. This product has not been evaluated by the Medical Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.