Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Bladderwrack is a common type of seaweed found in oceans. The iodine found in bladderwrack make its useful in treating thyroid disorders. The bodies thyroid needs iodine to function correctly, and helps to maintain correct hormone levels. Essentially bladderwrack helps the thyroid to increase hormonal output. Bladderwrack has been used to increase metabolism and suppress appetite, which may help a person to lose weight and prevent obesity.
Beta-carotene found in bladderwrack promotes healthy eyes and may prevent eye disorders, such as macular degeneration and cataracts.
Rich in fibres, bladderwrack may be useful in relieving constipation and other digestive disorders, including flatulence.
Ingredients: Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus) 10% w/v
Alcohol: 45% v/v
Purified water: 55% v/v
Suggested Directions for Use: 20 – 30 drops 2 – 3 times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. (10 drops for maintenance).
Can be taken directly on the tongue or in a 1/3 glass of water or juice. If medicinal alcohol cannot be tolerated place drops in boiling water for 3 minutes. The alcohol will evaporate and herbs will be as effective.
Always consult your healthcare professional before taking this or any other product particularly in the case of children, pregnancy, breast-feeding, suffering from a serious health condition, diabetes, alcohol dependence, any liver disease, on any medication or treatment or if symptoms persist for more than four weeks.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.