Guaranteed Safe Checkout
As we age our collagen levels diminish. Collagen plays an important role in our skin. It provides elasticity and prevents wrinkles from forming. Most importantly collagen provides support for our muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and our vital organs. Persons suffering from arthritis need collagen and it may provide relief from the painful symptoms. Collagen also has a part in the digestive system. It provides support to the lining in the digestive system.
Scheduled minerals – each providing – 20% RDI – tri-calcium citrate anhydrous , MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), magnesium hydrogen citrate, zinc gluconate, manganese AAC 20%, copper AAC 10%, selenium AAC 2%, boron AAC 5%
Scheduled vitamins – each providing 20% RDI – C calcium ascorbate, K phylloquinone 1%, D3 cholecalciferol 100iu/mg, B6 pyridoxine, B2 riboflavin
Enzymes – Zymetone – multienzyme blend providing units – amylase 240, cellulase 2, lactase 40, protease 60, lipase 10, bioperine
Each serving 12g contains 10g of hydrolysed bovine collagen
Suggested Directions for Use:
Dissolve in water, milk, juice or add to smoothie. Do not ingest the dry powder.
Adults: Two heaped teaspoons at night before bed.
Always consult your health care professional before taking this or any other product particularly in the case of children, pregnancy, breast-feeding, suffering from a serious health condition on any medication or treatment or if symptoms persist for more than four weeks. This product has not been evaluated by the Medical Control Council. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.