Nutrilife L-Reuterii 100 Million CFU 60 Tablets
Available on backorder
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Nutrilife L-Reuterii may assist in providing a good source of probiotics, while restoring and maintaining a healthy balance of natural gut flora in the stomach and small intestine. This supports a healthy bile metabolism, gastrointestinal health, immune health, normal inflammatory response as well as the prevention of antibiotic associated diarrhoea. Nutrilife L-Reuterii creates lactic acid in the stomach and helps break down food into energy.
L-Reuteri (Lactobacillus reuteri) is a species of good bacteria that comes from one of the biggest lactic-acid producing genera of bacteria. This bacteria can be found in the human intestinal tract, though not often and in low amounts. Nutrilife L-Reuteri was initially used to treat necrotizing colitis, a gastrointestinal disease that can usually be distinguished by infection and inflammation that is usually dangerous for infants, especially premature babies. L-Reuteri has been used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Key Benefits and Features:
- May provide probiotic support
- May restore and maintain healthy gut flora
- May assist with digestion
- May help break down food and turn in into energy
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
Lactobacillus Reuterii 100 Million CFU, Oligosaccharides – Inulin20mg
Tableting Ingredients: Isomalt, Citric Acid, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Orange Flavour TSL, Phyto-magnesium Stearate, Spray-dried Silica, Sucralose.
Suggested Directions For Use:
As a dietary supplement
Adults: One to two tablets daily after breakfast & if required one tablet after dinner.
Children: One tablet daily after breakfast or as recommended by your health care professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Always consult your health care professional before taking this or any other product particularly in the case of children, pregnancy, breast-feeding, suffering from serious health condition on any medication or treatment or if symptoms persist for more than four weeks.
Healthinista delivers to all addresses within South Africa by courier delivery.
Shipping costs are free for orders over R1000 and where the total weight of the order is under 5kgs. Should your order exceed 5kg, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
Shipping costs for orders under R1000
Main centre areas: R85
Regional areas: R135
Port Elizabeth local deliveries: R55
Additional costs may be incurred should your order be very heavy.
Main Centres are defined as 30km within the following city centres: Paarl, Stellenbosch, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Port Shepstone, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Bloemfontein, Harrismith, Welkom, Randfontein, Klerksdorp, Westonaria, Vaal, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witbank, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, and Polokwane. Should you select the wrong centre for courier delivery, Healthinista will be in contact with you.
What is Healthinista’s Return Policy?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase from Healthinista. If there is anything you are unhappy with and if you wish to return a product, please contact us within 7 working days of purchase stating the reason for return.
- Returns will only be accepted if the item(s) is still in their original unopened packaging
- If you are returning the item because there has been damage to the products delivered, please email Healthinista photos showing clearly the damage or problem being reported
- If you are returning the item because it is not suitable or you have changed your mind we will refund you, less the courier fee once the item has been returned to our store and our team has confirmed that the item is in a saleable condition
- It is the customer’s responsibility to package the goods to be returned properly so that they are not damaged in transit
- If the return is due to misrepresentation on our site or there is a manufacturer issue we will refund you in full as soon as the item is received back at our premises
- The refund will be done in the form of the original tender of the order
- Refunds are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and are generally processed within 2-4 working days.
Please note we will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products.
Please Note: Healthinista is an online retail store stocking a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. The Healthinista Team is all about helping you to live your best life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.